Monday, February 18, 2013

Copycat Monday







Shirt: J. Crew Similar: here
Scarf: Madewell Similar: here
Pants: Citizens of Humanity Similar: here
Shoes: Steve Madden Similar: here
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here
Bracelets: Madewell Similar: here

Today's Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Sandy of Sandy a la Mode! You guys know I'm a sucker for some pattern mixing, and this outfit has not two but three different patterns?! It was like being in the sale section of the candy aisle of CVS the day after Valentine's Day...I just couldn't help myself.

Did you all have a good weekend? Mine was awesome...Villanova ended up beating UConn at the basketball game we went to, so that made my day...especially since I was with 12 UConn fans! Bragging rights are the best. And so are celebratory drinks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment